Versatile Blogger Award – A big thank you one more time to Dockfam blog - A blog about adventures
Tell 7 things about yourself
- I trust GOD in Jesus Christ precious name to restore everything that has been stolen in my life as I am a child of Jesus Christ
- I Pray every day, many times a day most of my prayers are simple “just me and GOD” I am grateful for my life
- I am grateful to know Jesus before the trauma hit my life leaving me with chronic pain
- I have learned; Forgiveness is most important for the person who was hurt not the person who did the hurting – Hurting people hurt people and animals
- I am truly surprised you are reading my blog as my life seems pretty simple and well boring at the moment, kinda like the ground-hog day movie
- I trust GOD to handle everything in my life oh yeh one more thing to share “tears are a very important part of healing”, if you need to cry do it. Blow your nose and get up again, never give up!!!
- I have learned that trauma burns everything away in life that is not important, after a while GOD replaces what has been removed with people and things that have a little more substance
- I am grateful GOD has given me the courage to write this blog, I pray my transparency helps you find Jesus Christ
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
Steven Atwoods Blog - God, life, angels, bible
7msnranchhttp:// A Blog About Donkeys
Soul Surfer - Living life after trauma
Find Fabulous blog - A little of everything (horses too)
Linda Parelli blog - Horse training
Charlies angels blog - Horse rescue
Leslie Carter - A little of everything
The Dancing Donkey Blog - A single woman life on the farm
Trusting2 - GOD Jesus Christ name
Settled In Heaven - God, Jesus Christ
Stacey Westfall horsemanship - Horses
Farmgirlfare - farm blog
I read lot’s of blogs per week if your blog is not added I’m sure it will next time, thank you for reading my blog.
GOD bless you and your family two and four-legged!