First and most important pray to GOD in Jesus Christ name to help your mind stay positive and ask GOD for favor, blessings, health, wealth, and a positive mind. The bible is still the best book to read it never goes out of style and every time I pick it up GOD points me to the verse I need. I suggest getting Joyce Meyer bible or the NIV bible as each important verse is written so we can understand the meaning.
I recently started back to my chiropractor of five years praying for help with the pain from the Semi-truck accident last April. The first thing my chiropractor http://www.gaitlink.com said to me was “How was your relationship with GOD before the semi truck accident?” Tears started running down my face as I worked to say OUTSTANDING – I think it would have been easier to die and go to heaven with Jesus than endure that pain, with GOD I had no doubt I would go home and be healed.” My prayer immediately was for GOD to send the right doctors to heal me and give them the wisdom needed and give me the strength to endure the physical pain and go home to my husband, pets, family and friends. Additionally I prayed GOD would release his angels in Jesus Christ name to protect me and my family two and four legs.
While I was in Harborview Critical Care trauma hospital my orthopedic surgeon who gave me the ability to walk by inserting the screws into my pelvis said “We can tell within twenty-four hours if a patient is a fighter or a whiner, you are a fighter!” We must stay strong and never give up even when life seems to be at the end as nothing is over until GOD says it is over.
Keep “The Secret Power Of Speaking GODS word” http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Power-Speaking-Meyer-Joyce/dp/0446577367 with you at all times. This is a wonderful little pocket-book that is organized on each problem or delight we have in life and it really helps keep our mind positive when we can read scripture from the bible; GOD is taking care of us in each obstacle and test of life. Download the bible onto your I-Pod http://www.listenersbible.com/free-download If your really having a hard time with anxiety, depression try listening to Psalm before going to sleep every night. Read Joyce Meyers “The Battlefield of The Mind” http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=battlefield+of+the+mind&hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=18271462276167127854&ei=RLQkTcfZE4OqsAPO2_WTAQ&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CE8Q8wIwAQ# this is a powerful tool.
If you are a person who has no animals around you try to visit a friends animals or donate time at a shelter for animals, you will be amazed how good you will feel and it costs nothing other than your time. Animals know how to live in the moment they are great teachers! Our brain is the most important organ we have and we must put a negative anti-virus in our brains. Just like our computer has anti-virus we need to mentally add one for our brains. Try to control your thoughts and do not let negativity stay in your mind put all negative thoughts and experiences in the trash just like you do with your computer. It is my opinion our brain is just like a computer and we can learn how to strengthen the muscle in our brain by mentally controlling what we are thinking about each day.
How To Program Your Mind To Be Positive:
1. When you open your eyes in the morning thank GOD in Jesus Christ name for this new day and anything you can think of to be grateful for
2. Write down five things you are grateful for and place them on the fridge or a mirror you see every day
3. Write down your goals for 2011 and a five-year plan and place these goals where you can see them – Every day counts as we do not know when our time is up
4. Donate your time to help another living person, animal or business get connected with others – If you are physically limited use the internet to connect
5. Be flexible if your goals change pray about the change and walk the direction GOD sends you in peace and harmony
6. Expect miracles, goodness, mercy, favor, blessings, increase, love, peace and health from GOD
7. Live in the moment – Let go of the past and do not run too far ahead of GOD as each day is precious and a gift from GOD
8. Forgive people immediately after being offended
9. When you look in the mirror each day love yourself say good things to yourself
10. Never give up, keep pushing forward everything changes this is just a season
11. Treat everyone how you want to be treated
12. Forgive yourself when you make mistakes in life and do not repeat that mistake
13. Enjoy the gifts GOD has placed in your life
14. Take at least twenty minutes a day to pray and marinate with GOD
15. Lighten up life is short and we are not in control GOD is – Smile and laugh more!
16. If you are in chronic pain keep pushing forward to find the medication to give you some relief. Suffering from pain robs each of us from joy, love, and life keep pushing to find a way to not have pain and still have a quality life.
17. Thank GOD for all of the good things in your life and the blessings GOD is sending your way
18. Be humble
19. Walk in love, don’t judge people, be jealous of them as each of us has special gifts designated by GOD for all of his children
20. Live in peace within yourself and say NO to people when you feel it is best for you; time, values, religious belief, money etc. or try this way; let me pray on this and I will get back to you
GOD bless you and your family two and four legs!