Friends of the Donkey Whisperer Farm
I have been blogging for three years now, I am grateful to each and every one of you who take the time to read my blog. Some of you read each and every post I add to my blog in my wildest dreams I never imagined how wonderful blogging would make me feel especially since I am disabled and not able to work anymore. I worked from the time I was sixteen years old and well I guess you could say I find purpose in working, my blog has become like a job for me as it takes time, effort and most importantly prayer.
Blogging is a way for me to stay creative, use my brain muscle and stay connected to our fragile world via your life story and your blogs. I find blog news to be much better than the television news.
Some of you have reached out to me and we have exchanged some very personal things we share in this thing called life. Perhaps one day I will write a book about my life but for now I share what I can to help inspire, give hope and remind each one of you that GOD in Jesus Christ name is real. GOD creates miracles today, I know as I am a miracle, I am a child of Jesus Christ and so are you. JESUS loves all of his children each and every one of us.
Now for a description of the award in the words of the Creator Of The Award:
This is an award for everyone who is part of the “WordPress Family” I started this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can show. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family.
I love awards to add to my blog as they remind me that what I am doing is important as my blog affects people, animals, our environment and most of all I pray I am pleasing Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. I am a child of GOD and so are you! I’m honored to say that my friend and blogger Katie (Connective Tissue Disorder blog) has nominated me for the “WordPress Family Award”. I particularly like and understand the essence of this award because so many of my fellow bloggers have become like family to me. I am really honored to be nominated for this blog with all the blogs in WordPress and I am grateful to have met Katie she is an inspiration.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family.
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them.
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people who have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
Shine On Award – Select Shine Your Light
Here are the rules for the Shine On Award –
Answer the 10 random questions or those of your choosing.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for the Award and link their blog site.
- Notify the bloggers of their award.
- Ask the award winners to answer the 10 questions when they accept their award.
1. Do you have a goal in life? Actually yes I have been a goal oriented person since I was thirteen years old I remember as this is the age I lost my horse and I made the goal one day when I grew up I would get another horse. I achieved this goal at age forty seven I will let you do the math 🙂 My current goal is to serve Jesus Christ the best I can, enjoy each and every day and get well as I am still recovering from a semi-truck accident. I continue to pray every day I will be able to ride my horse and Mammoth donkey again one day but for now I am grateful to be able to walk and keep my marriage and farm.
2. City or countryside? I live in the country, we have five acres with beautiful flower gardens I planted and a elegant hobby equestrian farm a dream come true for me. Thank you Jesus!
3. What was the last word you looked up in the dictionary? Neuro-Developmental Treatment (NDT)
4. If you had a time machine, where would you go? I would want to meet Jesus when he came here to earth to help all of us. I have so many questions.
5. Pirate or Vampires? Well neither as I really do not enjoy either one.
6. Are you an easily satisfied person or do you keep working to obtain something? Well I have been told I am very stubborn thus I understand donkeys who have two and four legs.
7. Sweet or savoury? Spicy
8. Do you believe in Karma? I read and listen to the bible, I trust what GOD says about how we should treat one another I know Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. I can do nothing without GOD, nothing.
10. Fantasy or Sci-Fi? Both depending on the movie.
GOD bless you and your family two and four-legged!