Friends of the Donkey Whisperer Farm,
Happy first day of spring!
Soon summer will be here would you like to do more with your horse, donkey or mule than feed them and watch them?
I am here to help you move past fears you may have and give you the tools you need to be a great leader using resistance free methods. I am here to coach you to have the donkey, horse or mule relationship you have always dreamed of and the best part is I am not expensive. I train you via the computer and you work with your equine two or three times a week no more than fifteen to thirty minutes. I coach you once a week for forty-five minutes and you go do the custom home-work as each person has unique training and dreams for their beloved equine. That’s it! Quality training is the best not drilling and fighting with your equine.
The photo above was taken of me riding my horse before the semi truck accident in our arena just built-in 2009. Notice Miss Lily is calm her head is a bit lowered and she is waiting for me to give her he next cue of what we are going to do as I am the leader.
After the accident select GOD created a miracle for me I spent three years in physical therapy and no one rode my horse and mammoth donkey. Training is not all about riding it is about each time you enter their space. Little things make a big difference during feeding time to ensure we keep our leadership role using resistance free methods. After three years I finally had my chronic pain controlled and I could get back on. My horse and mammoth donkey never forgot one thing I taught them. Why? I taught them and I continued to stay in the leadership role with them along with giving them things they enjoy doing.
“I am a world-wide virtual coach, consultant and trainer of humans for their beloved equine. All animals learn faster and retain the new training attributes trained by the human who loves them faster than shipping off to a stranger who only looks at the business side of training the equine. We must remember donkeys, horses and mules have the ability to seek out danger in less than a second. Sending them off to a trainer is stressful number one and some not all but some trainers use horrible tools to train that they never tell you about. This business of training your beloved equine is just that business. Yes good trainers are out in our world still but you must be careful. If you send your equine off to a trainer I would demand a video camera to be in place at all time (nanny cam) to ensure my equine is being treated the way the trainer told you he/she would train.”
All of our equine; donkeys and my horses comes running to me when I call them including the equine that do not get to live with me yet. We are moving to the new Donkey Whisperer Farm, LLC in Sequim, WA soon. I will be bringing home Obo & Tuba two feral standard donkeys living on ten acres. My new horse Miss Trophy comes running to me when I call her on her ten acres too. She is no trained to ride yet. If your horse, donkey or mule will not run to greet you this is a relationship problem.
Benefits Of You Training Your Equine
1. Your equine has less stress as they get to stay home and learn from the human who loves them.
2. You save money, sending your equine off to a trainer is very expensive; boarding, hay, grain, cost of the trainer, farrier, vet.
3. When the equine comes home usually within weeks the training is lost. Why? You did not train and the equine does not look at you as the leader in fact in some cases they are hurt you sent them away to a stranger who did bad things to them to get them to lower their head and become a prisoner. Old training techniques are still being used today and they are not pretty. I will spare you the details if you want to hear about them personal e-mail me.
4. You have total control over what is happening with your donkey, horse or mule; I have five donkeys and two horses
5. After you successfully train your equine you will have a life long relationship placing you in the leadership role with resistance free training techniques. Your equine will never forget what you taught them vs another stranger who is in this for the money and has no emotional connection to the equine.
6. When you are finished training your donkey, mule or horse (training and balance continues on every time you step in the barn) this will flow into the rest of your life as you will be more balanced to say No to people who are trying to take advantage of you.
7. All animals bring emotional balance and peace to us humans. A 1000 1b equine will bring it much quicker as we must learn to be plugged in, put our cell phones on vibrate for emergency, forget about the job, family, any stress and live in the moment. This is a wonderful place to be in this fast paced world we all live in.
If you are interested in a free half hour consultation with me send me an e-mail at Melody@donkeywhisperer.com and go to my website Donkey Whisperer take a look at the testimonials as I have helped people in France, Norway and all over the U.S.A. Ten lessons with me and you will be on your way to a new world with your equine. Spring is here and soon summer so do not wait get on my schedule today.
I look forward to working with you!
GOD bless you and your family two and four-legged!