Worming Donkeys, Mules and Horses
- Remove manure daily from paddock, stalls and pastures.
- Be sure pastures and paddocks are well-drained and not overpopulated.
- Compost manure rather than spreading it on fields where horses graze.
- Use a feeder for hay. Do not feed on the ground.
- Initiate effective fly control programs.
- Give a fecal sample to your vet in the spring and summer
- Weigh your equine to know the weight. Select Tape Weigh Equine When giving the wormer be sure to hold the head up as most donkeys will spit the wormer out.
Select Hay Pillow