Donkey 101 & 102 Video On Demand – Use your smart phone or any smart device on the farm.
1. What is a sign of stress in my donkey?
2. What is a sign of a relaxed donkey?
3. What is the Donkey Hand Shake?
4. What is the 3 second rule?
5. What does walk-on mean? What is the ground tie whoa? (gas and breaks)
6. How can I help a donkey who wants nothing to do with me ever?
7. I have a kicking donkey, how can I help this donkey and stay safe.
8. How can I use the honor donkey to help my donkey learn?
9. Why is my donkey refusing to pick up the feet?
10. Why is play important in training and caring for equine?
Your donkey is waiting for you to learn donkey behavior and how to lead the donkey as a fair leader with a plan. Each time we step into the donkeys world we should be a fair leader. Scanning and aware of how to respond and never drilling or stressing our donkeys out. Stay ON DONKEY TIME ® .
Donkey Whisperer Farm Trainer, Melody Johnson