Friends of the Donkey Whisperer Farm,
“We went up to our twenty acre farm in Sequim, Washington today to check on the progress of our dream, oh my how surprised we were to see almost all the parameter fence posts are in.”
Next big job is staining each post dark green the same stain as my current outdoor arena. After that the red brand horse fence is stretched, finally the gates are added and then we will add the top board to hold the fence tight and add the dark green stain to the top as a final finishing touch.
Our new farm is beginning to look like we live here now, we are so excited to move into our farm next spring. This is the first of many projects to come, we are so grateful to our new neighbors Fred and Dorthy as they took these photos for us to keep forever. Thank you Fred & Dorthy!
Dorthy was taking a photo of us as we walked into her yard and I took a photo of her. Too much fun today!
The parameter fence will look like the fence in the photo below only dark green stain on the posts and top rail. Same green stain as our outdoor arena, this fence will be beautiful when completed and efficient as Red Brand fence is equine safe and keeps predators out and our dogs in.
Please remember Barb Wire is not safe for equine, select Remove Barb Wire for more information.
GOD bless you and your family two and four-legged!
GOD grant us SERENITY to accept the things we cannot change, COURAGE to change the things we can, and WISDOM to know the difference.
The extended version:
God, grant us the…
- Serenity to accept things we cannot change,
- Courage to change the things we can, and the
- Wisdom to know the difference
- Patience for the things that take time
- Appreciation for all that we have, and
- Tolerance for those with different struggles
- Freedom to live beyond the limitations of our past ways, the
- Ability to feel your love for us and our love for each other and the
- Strength to get up and try again even when we feel it is hopeless.
GOD bless you and your family two and four legs!