Select BLM to see if you can rescue a wild equine.
Select Take Action Now
Warning this video is horrific abuse and not for the eyes of a child. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=qA7woqDSdHo
Select Find Your Senator Now
Senate Appropriations Members
- Alabama: Richard Shelby (202) 224-5744
- Alaska: Lisa Murkowski (202)-224-6665
- Arkansas: John Boozman (202) 224-4843
- California: Dianne Feinstein (202) 224-3841
- Connecticut: Chris Murphy (202) 224-4041
- Delaware: Chris Coons (202) 224-5042
- Florida: Marco Rubio (202) 224-3041
- Hawaii: Brian Schatz (202) 224-3934
- Illinois: Richard Durbin (202) 224-2152
- Kansas: Jerry Moran (202) 224-6521
- Kentucky: Mitch McConnell (202) 224-2541
- Louisiana: John Kennedy (202) 228-0447
- Maine: Susan Collins (202) 224-2523
- Maryland: Chris Van Hollen (202) 224-4654
- Mississippi: Thad Cochran (202) 224-5054
- Missouri: Roy Blunt (202) 224-5721
- Montana: Steve Daines & Jon Tester (202) 224-2651 and (202) 224-2644
- New Hampshire: Jeanne Shaheen (202) 224-2841
- New Mexico: Tom Udall (202) 224-6621
- North Dakota: John Hoeven (202) 224-2551
- Oklahoma: James Lankford (202) 224-5754
- Oregon: Jeff Merkley 202) 224-3753
- Rhode Island: Jack Reed (202) 224-4642
- South Carolina: Lindsey Graham (202) 224-5972
- Tennessee: Lamar Alexander (202) 224-4944
- Vermont: Patrick Leahy (202) 224-4242
- Washington: Patty Murray (202) 224-2621
- West Virginia: Joe Manchin & Shelley Moore Capito (202) 224-3954 and 202-224-6472
- Wisconsin: Tammy Baldwin 202-224-5653
Resource: Tuesday Horse – NO TIME TO LET UP
Resource: Slaughter Horses Who Voted?
Remember united we can make a difference. Please be the voice for the wild horses and donkeys they deserve to live protected and run free.
God bless you and your family two and four-legged!
Donkey Whisperer Farm, LLC
IN THE WILD
Today we hold in our hearts and in our thoughts the last of the Wild Burros of the Western United States. It is estimated that only 8000 genetically pure wild burros remain in five States. An icon of the wild west and a keystone species of the desert, America would not be what it is today without the Wild Burro.
Please, when possible, be a voice against the systematic destruction of these beautiful creatures by the U.S. Bureau of Land Management and please send your prayers.
This photo was taken in 2016 of a wild jenny and her foal at Alamo Lake State Park, Arizona.
SMelody Johnson, Donkey Whisperer Farm ®
Select OUR STORE
Video does not lie, take a look and see!
Source Cloud The Mustang
Source BLM WEBSITE
WARNING WATCHING THIS VIDEO IS VIOLENT ABUSE.
I am the voice to change how we train, interact and care for donkeys, horses and mules. I do not advocate any form of abuse of humans or animals. Melody Johnson, Trainer Donkey Whisperer Farm, LLC.
Will you re-blog and be the voice for the wild donkeys and horses?
Please select the links above and do your best to support the wild donkeys and horses. These animals have no voice. Will you be their voice?
“Below is an interesting, local news article that might have otherwise slipped beneath national press radar if enlightened eyes had not been watching. Remember back in early 2013 when our own VP of Wild Horse Freedom Federation uncovered that BLM long term holding contractors, Spur Livestock, sold former wild horses to known kill buyers? click (HERE) and (HERE) Likewise, remember when I presented the documentation to the members of the BLM Wild Horse & Burro Advisory Board in Oklahoma City, the same year, complete with signed BLM documents and the agency swept the whole thing under the carpet with the Department of Justice refusing to take any action? click (HERE) Well guess what, the BLM and the slaughter boys from Spur Livestock are at it again and there is a whole bunch of smoke and mirrors surrounding the deal detailed below. Good luck at following the cast of characters as it reads like some sort of spy novel but I believe this little transaction might bear some looking into, what do you think?” ~ R.T.