Select Take Action Now
Warning this video is horrific abuse and not for the eyes of a child. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=qA7woqDSdHo
Select Find Your Senator Now
Senate Appropriations Members
- Alabama: Richard Shelby (202) 224-5744
- Alaska: Lisa Murkowski (202)-224-6665
- Arkansas: John Boozman (202) 224-4843
- California: Dianne Feinstein (202) 224-3841
- Connecticut: Chris Murphy (202) 224-4041
- Delaware: Chris Coons (202) 224-5042
- Florida: Marco Rubio (202) 224-3041
- Hawaii: Brian Schatz (202) 224-3934
- Illinois: Richard Durbin (202) 224-2152
- Kansas: Jerry Moran (202) 224-6521
- Kentucky: Mitch McConnell (202) 224-2541
- Louisiana: John Kennedy (202) 228-0447
- Maine: Susan Collins (202) 224-2523
- Maryland: Chris Van Hollen (202) 224-4654
- Mississippi: Thad Cochran (202) 224-5054
- Missouri: Roy Blunt (202) 224-5721
- Montana: Steve Daines & Jon Tester (202) 224-2651 and (202) 224-2644
- New Hampshire: Jeanne Shaheen (202) 224-2841
- New Mexico: Tom Udall (202) 224-6621
- North Dakota: John Hoeven (202) 224-2551
- Oklahoma: James Lankford (202) 224-5754
- Oregon: Jeff Merkley 202) 224-3753
- Rhode Island: Jack Reed (202) 224-4642
- South Carolina: Lindsey Graham (202) 224-5972
- Tennessee: Lamar Alexander (202) 224-4944
- Vermont: Patrick Leahy (202) 224-4242
- Washington: Patty Murray (202) 224-2621
- West Virginia: Joe Manchin & Shelley Moore Capito (202) 224-3954 and 202-224-6472
- Wisconsin: Tammy Baldwin 202-224-5653
Resource: Tuesday Horse – NO TIME TO LET UP
Resource: Slaughter Horses Who Voted?
Remember united we can make a difference. Please be the voice for the wild horses and donkeys they deserve to live protected and run free.
God bless you and your family two and four-legged!
Donkey Whisperer Farm, LLC
IN THE WILD
Today we hold in our hearts and in our thoughts the last of the Wild Burros of the Western United States. It is estimated that only 8000 genetically pure wild burros remain in five States. An icon of the wild west and a keystone species of the desert, America would not be what it is today without the Wild Burro.
Please, when possible, be a voice against the systematic destruction of these beautiful creatures by the U.S. Bureau of Land Management and please send your prayers.
This photo was taken in 2016 of a wild jenny and her foal at Alamo Lake State Park, Arizona.
SMelody Johnson, Donkey Whisperer Farm ®
Select OUR STORE
Video does not lie, take a look and see!
Source Cloud The Mustang
Source BLM WEBSITE
WARNING WATCHING THIS VIDEO IS VIOLENT ABUSE.
I am the voice to change how we train, interact and care for donkeys, horses and mules. I do not advocate any form of abuse of humans or animals. Melody Johnson, Trainer Donkey Whisperer Farm, LLC.
Will you re-blog and be the voice for the wild donkeys and horses?
Please select the links above and do your best to support the wild donkeys and horses. These animals have no voice. Will you be their voice?
Select BLM is back at it again tax dollars at work!
Template e-mail I used the words from the blog above. We must unite to make a change, the wild donkeys, burros (donkeys) have no voice.
Will you be their voice?
Send an e-mail to email@example.com
This “radio collar research” is clearly a precursor to what the BLM has planned to do with the White Mountain Herd in Wyoming this year – round them up and study them with radio collars for a year, then spay the mares in the field and continue to study them with radio collars the next year. Perhaps the BLM thinks that by not including the part about their ultimate goal being the cruel and dangerous spaying of wild mares in the field that they will have less controversy for this Environmental Assessment.
There is no overpopulation of wild horses in Adobe Town. Stop the BLM from rounding up the Adobe Town wild horses and stop them from conducting dangerous and life-threatening “radio collar research” on wild mares. Tell them to conduct a study with observers in the field without a roundup. And tell them to stop livestock grazing in wild horse herd management areas.
Regarding conflicts between livestock grazing and wild horse use of lands in Wild Horse Management Areas:
5 Closure to livestock grazing.
(a) If necessary to provide habitat for wild horses or burros, to implement herd management actions, or to protect wild horses or burros, to implement herd management actions, or to protect wild horses or burros from disease, harassment or injury, the authorized officer may close appropriate areas of the public lands to grazing use by all or a particular kind of livestock.
(b) All public lands inhabited by wild horses or burros shall be closed to grazing under permit or lease by domestic horses and burros.
(c) Closure may be temporary or permanent. After appropriate public consultation, a Notice of Closure shall be issued to affected and interested parties.
Melody & Scott Johnson, Donkey Whisperer Farm
View original post 416 more words
SELECT Grandmas Letter To The BLM