Seems life is all about stepping out. Falling down. Getting back up. Stepping out. Waiting. Falling down. Stepping out. We must never give up on our purpose in this world. God has created each person with a unique personality, gift, life experience and dream. Faith means we see something before it happens.
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
Train the owner to train the donkey using resistance free methods as donkeys are smart not stubborn.
My purpose now is to share joy, love, education, faith, and most of all forgiveness. If we never forgive the person who betrayed us we will live a bitter and self-destructive life. Forgive but do not let this person abuse you ever again and move forward free to enjoy this great big thing called life.
You have a purpose. Trust GOD in Jesus Christ name and move towards your purpose. Nothing will ever satisfy you like your purpose.
Enjoy you life-like there is no tomorrow. Tomorrow is unknown.
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TWO AND FOUR-LEGGED!
Donkeys need their hooves to be trimmed just like a horse.
In the wild the donkey is walking up to 25 to 35 miles a day. On our farm the donkey is most likely not moving this much. A trimmer who is skilled in donkeys hooves is imperative to your domesticated donkeys health. It is best to keep your donkey(s) on a regular trimming schedule.
Select Donkey Whisperer Farm
Donkeys need the following:
- Clean water
- A dry paddock for most of their day.
- Lose clean salt in the shelter
- Hay to be tested to come in below 10% sugar.
- Never feed alfalfa, hay clippings or people foods, breads, cookies etc.,
- Never leave your desert equine the donkey on grass or brush, trees all day. They will get sick and have health problems.
- Fecal samples to test for parasites. No parasites no need to worm. Over worming has caused resistant free parasites in our donkey, mule and horse world. This is expensive to fix. Just like taking too many antibiotics in the human world over worming destroys the immune system and causes resistant free parasites.
- A vet check for dental and health at least once a year.
- Trimmer on a regular basis six weeks in the spring and summer and 7 in the fall and winter living in the Pacific Northwest.
GOD Bless You And Your Family Two And Four-Legged!