What more can I say except “Thank You, Thank You Very Much!!!! Thank you for the nomination, thank you for reading my blog. Again, thank you!
Yesterday, I received a wonderful surprised by http://empoweredresults.org/, who notified me that she had nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award.
Thank you for the nomination!
In order to accept, there are a few rules:
Link back to the blogger who nominated you. Post the blog award image on your page. Tell 7 facts about yourself. Nominate 15 other blogs. Let the nominees know they been chosen.
Hmmm! Seven things about myself:
1. I have been with my husband almost twenty years, we are happily married.
2. I love the smell of the rain but miss the sun
3. One of my favorite flowers is the Lily
4. The smell of the ocean relaxes my soul, I love the smell of the ocean
5. I love all animals
6. Prayer is the most important part of my life
7. Learning to let go and trust GOD for all things
Recently bought a coffee cup that says:
When Plan A begins to falter & life turns upside down, do you sink or swim? In the end the true test of character is how you handle plan B
This was really hard to do because I follow a lot of blogs which should be nominated for this award. Please visit their blogs and share whatever moves you as you read!
Please remember to look for a human or animal you can be a human angel for today as each of us has the opportunity to help one another each and every day.
GOD bless you and your family two and four-legged!