Deuteronomy 3:22 ESV You shall not fear them, for it is the Lord your God who fights for you.’ Deuteronomy 28:7 ESV “The Lord will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before you. They shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways. Joshua 10:25 ESV And […]
Why Do People Find The Need To Laugh At The Donkey?
I am a world-wide virtual trainer to the owner of donkeys. This is what I do for a living help the owner (human) learn how to train the donkey anyplace in the world from the comfort of their home. Here on the Donkey Whisperer Farm we have one Mammoth donkey, two standard donkeys, three mini donkeys and two horses. Did you know I can ride my Mammoth donkey Rio Johnson, 16’2 with no bit, no spurs? Rio is like a big dog!
I am the voice for the most humble and smartest equine the donkey. God created the donkey to be smart and humble, not stubborn. People who abuse the donkey make the donkey stubborn out of self-preservation.
Donkeys never forget a thing. Trying to fix abuse of;
Riding in the wrong position
Weighing too much for the donkey to carry
Dragging the donkey by the face when the donkey is smart enough to walk next to the human when not scared to death
Withholding food and water before a game
Making the donkey buck, fall down and learning to kick out at the human is very difficult to repair. Trust is easy to destroy and in some cases can never be earned again with a donkey.
Why? Donkeys are smart. Donkeys think all of the time unlike the prey equine the horse.
The Donkey Is Laughed At For Being A Donkey!
Seriously, people drive past our farm and he-haw and laugh at our donkeys all of the time. I really have no understanding of why people are so seriously biased against one of the most humble sweet animals GOD created?
I wonder when you watch this donkey basketball game does it look like the Donkeys are enjoying themselves?
Most Donkey Basketball events are for fundraising at public schools. I find it hard to believe that with all the bullying going on today via social media and in person a school would want students to mis-treat the humble donkey. I guess bullying is funny as long as it is against the most humble donkey.
Advocates of Donkeybasketball;
- The donkey is well fed, so much better than most donkeys in our world! Really?
2. The donkey is not going to slaughter. Well after the donkey basketball company is done they will not be able to adjust to social skills needed in our world. No doubt slaughter is next.
3. The donkey has vet, dental and hoof care on a regular basis, shelter and food.
Diet is outstanding, what more could a donkey ask for?
As the voice of the donkey I can clearly tell you what the donkey would ask for:
- Treat me with respect and dignity, do not let people pull on my face and have me in a loud noise situation, I do not like chaos
- Weight limits apply to donkeys as they do horses
- Ride us in the correct place not on the neck, rear etc, the same as a horse
- When we are kicking and running away it means we are not having fun!
- When we lay down we are scared to death or we will not move our feet. This does not mean we are stubborn.
Source Select The Dark Side Of Donkey Basketball
GOD bless you and your family two and four-legged!
Melody Johnson, Donkey Whisperer Farm, LLC
Select OUR STORE