My friend Bird Everyone Has A Story just gave me the Ten Commandments Award. As a child of Jesus Christ and a Warrior for Jesus Christ (I even have the scars to prove it), I am going to add a few things.
The Ten Commandments are from GOD, the great I AM, he is the alfa omega and the beginning and end in Jesus Christ precious name. I promise to do my best as I am not a preacher nor have I had any formal christian education. Here is a free bible app for your smart phone or computer. A video with a little humor of the ten commandments enjoy!
Select Looking for a bible that explains the bible in great detail for the world we live in today. When I think of the Ten Commandments I think of Moses and the bible. I think if more people memorized and followed the Ten Commandments our world would be a more loving place to live.
Ten Commandments from the Bible
The Ten Commandments Exodus 20:3-17. :
1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2. You shall not make unto thee any graven image.
3. You shall not take the name of the Lord God in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy.
5. Honor your father and your mother.
6. You shall not murder.
7. You shall not commit adultery.
8. You shall not steal.
9. You shall not bear false witness.
10. You shall not covet.
The rules for this award are that you must answer the following ten questions and nominate ten blogs that you think deserve the award.
1. Describe yourself in seven words.
Property of Jesus Christ, intelligent, teacher, passionate, extroverted, introverted, honest
2. What keeps you up at night?
Pain from the large Screws surgically inserted in my pelvis they are really long from hip bone to hip bone 3 of them
3. Whom would you like to be?
I would like to be pain-free
4. What are you wearing now?
Jeans and a tee-shirt
5. What scares you?
Riding in a vehicle as a passenger
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging?
The best thing about blogging is being able to make friends over the internet after the semi truck accident as I have become very isolated, I enjoy people and miss people who are positive and have a passion for life. Blogging gives me the opportunity to travel into friends lives all over the world without leaving my home. Sitting, standing and walking is very difficult for me.
The worst thing about blogging – Nothing, I absolutely love blogging
7. What was the last website you looked at?
http://www.donkeywhisperer.com – I love to see who is needing help with their Donkeys, horses and mules
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I would be healthy and strong and have no large screws in my pelvis. My back would no longer hurt, my feet would not be going numb pain free oh how I pray to be pain free one day.
9. Slankets, yes or no?
Slankets are called Snuggies here, and I’m going to have to say no. In the cold damp times of the year fall thru winter I am wearing lots of warm comfortable clothes and I use electric blankets, electric mattress pad and electric clothing.
10. Tell us something about the person who nominated you.
Bird at http://birdmartin.wordpress.com/ (Everyone has a story) writes about a variety of subjects, she is a brave person who shares her life with humor and honesty to help others find Jesus Christ. She is a mature Christian woman, and is always ready to give an answer for our Lord. She is a survivor of a fallen world we all live in and a Warrior For Jesus Christ Thank you, Bird, for the Ten Commandment Award.
Bonus Question: What is your testimony for Jesus Christ?
I gave my life to Jesus in my early forties after being diagnoised with a rare spinal cord tumor here is a link explaining that part of my testimony most recently my testimony for Jesus reads more like a love story as I could have never ever survived the amount of pain and suffering the semi truck motor vehicle accident left me with if Jesus was not holding my right hand.
Nominations for Ten Commandments Award:
1. CBN – Call for free Prayer they have the best prayer warriors I call them and it’s free – @ CBN Prayer
2. Joyce Meyer – @ Joyce Meyer
3. Joel Osteen – @ Joel Osteen
4. Max McClean – Audio bible * This is what I listened to when I was not strong enough to lift my bible from the eight broken ribs, collapsed lung and kidney grade v tear. I was just to weake, listening to the bible being read in Pslams is very peaceful when trying to rest and sleep. The mind needs positive information when it is suffering at it’s worst time.
5. Max Lucodo – Max Lucado
6. Billy Graham – Billy Grahm
Bloggers I have nominated for this Award:
Regina – Imagesbyregnia.info
Mags – http://magsx2.wordpress.com/about/
http://faithfulnibbles.wordpress.com/ – http://faithfulnibbles.wordpress.com/2012/06/29/the-ten-commandments-award/
GOD bless you and your family two and four-legged!