- Mini Donkey (soft yacht rope) halter with matching lead lines 6ft, a brass screw on snap, leather end.
- Standard Donkey (soft yacht rope) halter with matching lead line. 9ft a brass screw on snap, leather end.
- Custom build your Mammoth donkey, horse, or mule a halter. We teach you how to build using our template. Lead line is 12ft long with a brass screw on snap, leather end.
Donkey 101 Video On Demand E-TRAINING. This is the prerequisite to Donkey 102 available early summer 2018. Our new Training tool (Rod and String).
- Long lead lines up to 22 feet with a brass screw on snap, leather end.
- Driving reins, stainless steel and brass snap
- Riding reins looped and split. Your choice of a stainless steel snap or a brass snap.
- 50% off lightly used rope halter/lead lines.
- Extra Brass snaps
- Gift Certificates
- Health Care Video – Abscess
Select Our store to order.
GOD Bless You And Your Family Two And Four-Legged!
UH OH, WHAT IS THAT?
Donkeys are very cautious of new things in their environment, including buckets, grain pans, blankets, sprinkler heads; even a baseball cap that you have never worn before can cause your donkey to take pause.
Donkeys are thinkers and they need time to register and process new objects in their environment. Every donkey guardian/caretaker should understand Donkey Psychology and Donkey Personality so you can introduce new objects to your donkey confidently and safely.
Start learning now with our Donkey 101 Online Training Course and watch for our NEW Donkey 102 Online Training Course coming this summer that will go into detail about desensitizing your donkey to new items, including blankets and tarps.